GQ-1800 Korean bronzing machine
Korean bronzing machine • Use:
It is mainly suitable for the surface local hot stamping pressing of fabrics such as home textiles, sand releases, curtain fabrics, polyester, nylon, acrylic, polypropylene other blended knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, cotton fabrics with impregnated cotton fabrics. Widely used in clothing, home textiles other industries.
Korean hot stamping machine • Features:
1. Based on the original paper gold presses, our company has designed a new type of process bronzing equipment with reference to the Korean bronzing equipment, combined with the actual needs of users.
2. The hot stamping machine has clear hot stamping, easy operation, convenient, intuitive friendly, the mechanical structure is more reasonable.
3. The gold feeding inlet does require manual feeding. Through automatic edge spreading, the flattening function can achieve the effect of bronzing compound, at the same time achieve the purpose of saving manpower.
Korean hot stamping machine • Main technical parameters:
1. Device width: 1800mm
2. Operating car type: left hand right hand
3. Running cloth speed: 5-35m / min.
4. Rubber roller: Imported silicone rubber (composite place) nitrile rubber (glue place) respectively
5. Heating roller: 45 # steel hard chrome plated (mirror surface) sprayed Teflon surface treatment, intelligent temperature controller
6. Transmission: The gear transmission is the main the belt is auxiliary. All the inverters are used to control the synchronization of various actions.
7. Wallboard: welded welded by steel plates.
8. Oven: hot air circulation oven, slit nozzle, uniform heating.
9.Temperature control exhaust: multiple drying channels with independent temperature waste control
10. Pressing method: using oil pressure.
11. Power of the whole machine: about 100KW (in the form of electric heating), it can also be heated in the form of thermal oil steam
12. The operation interface adopts PLC touch screen man-machine operation interface.
13. The shaftless version roller is adopted, which is more convenient for replacement registration.